Sabres Top News Stories

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

All-Star Final 12-9 West, Briere MVP

So what if the East lost, way to go Danny Briere. All-Star MVP with 1 goal and 4 assists. In a show that promised to be overshadowed by Crosby and Ohetchkin, the three players from the Sabres showed everyone why they are on top in the Eastern Conference.

Way to go Brian Campbell, and Ryan Miller, both playing solid games and really representing Buffalo in a way all fans can be proud of. Let's carry some excitement into the second half of this season, figure out our special teams problems and finish strong!!

1 comment:

Ralph Michael Hass said...

Hi Lee,
Thought I would say "Hi." I am the MSG-TV imaging voice of the Sabres! I was interviewed for a local TV station here on the west coast last week and the producer, Tim Morton, has been a lifelong Sabres fan - with a tattoo to prove it:) I'll send the Sabres footage when I get a chance.

I am also the narrator for "On The Adventure Trail", a big game hunting TV show airing 10 times a week on The Sportsman Channel & Wild TV. You can see the sked at:
http://www.bgamag.com

If I can help you or any colleagues out with professional voice work, please contact me.

Cheers! Ralph www.HasTheVoice.com